Bitbucket Sourcetree remote: Invalid username or password
1. Setup Sourcetree and Bitbucket
2. Linked Sourcetree to Bitbucket
3. Tried to push from Sourcetree to Bitbucket and a login window appeared
4. I used my Bitbucket credentials and got error which is listed above
5. Tried several solutions listed above, but could not get it working
6. Downgraded to v22.214.171.124 and everything started working
7. Thought I would try @Mike Corsaro suggestion and upgraded back to v126.96.36.199 (most current version) I did not have to do anything with SSH key. I was able to confirm that SSH was setup correctly as listed by Mike.
Not sure if this is a bug or I am just missing something. Glad it is now working though.